Colorado Fund for Muscular Dystrophy is a 501(c)(3) Non-profit Organization. We are collecting donations to:
provide financial support of activities, programs, and events that will increase the quality of life for persons with Muscular Dystrophy.
provide financial assistance in the form of grants for the purpose of assistive technology, medical equipment, and other equipment needed to support persons with muscular dystrophy.
Your Donations Have Gone Toward:
- Awarded grant to help recipient’s family build an outdoor deck with ramp.
- Awarded grant to help a family pay for a child’s new push assist chair
- Awarded grant to help recipient pay for Go Wing Arm Support
- Awarded grant to help recipient purchase a shower chair that would enable caregiver to safely transfer the her from her wheelchair to the bathtub and provide enough posture support to allow her to comfortably sit in the chair. Bathroom equipment such as a shower chair is not covered by medical insurance.
- Sponsored a child to go to 2016 Summer MDA Camp
Awarded grant to help a family pay for an assistive tricycle for their child with MD – See News Clip
Sponsored a child to go to 2015 Summer MDA Camp
Sponsored a child to go to 2014 Summer MDA Camp- See News Clip